Sunday, October 7, 2012

I could try to toughen up

Rose:

Completed a day-in-the-life paternal grandfather tour in my parent's home town. this included eating his favorite pork's blood noodles, duck noodles, tasting local desserts, seeing the site of my family's old humble abode, learning how to pray to my family's chosen chinese deity, Matsu (Mae Tsup in Thai), visiting chinese and thai temples he was devoted to, cleaning my grandparent's grave and leaving them an offering of flowers, and seeing his room before he passed away (an empty, bright room made of concrete with nothing in it except for 13 eclectic wall clocks - very strange).

Bud:

Going home.

Making a home with my brother.

Cooking from Plenty. And looking forward to getting Jerusalem in the mail too.

Swimming everyday I can.

Running everyday I can.

Riding my bike.

If life is favorable, adopting a dog.

Thorn:

Undiagnosed and symptoms remain relatively the same. Although very slow and subtle, I think I am starting to see some improvement.

No comments: