Thursday, December 1, 2011

hungry

I'm thinking about three things.

a. i never want to be not living life, existing mindlessly, unaware of the god in all the small things . Even when I'm going grocery shopping, I want poetry to be running through my head.

b. the truth: i'm walking to my own beat. i'm too much of a coward to grow with anyone, to change with anyone. but, i will respect everyone.

c. a response a director had to working on a film/script for 12 years: "whenever you dream something up you’re walking a fine line between delusion and reality."

4. seeing others as a landscape: the heart on top of the montana mountain you must get to, who knows how long it'll take, you'll have to walk through all the flat lands and hills, it will be worth it. but when do you meet someone like this? i've been told apparently everyday

___________________
something i jotted down on my sky train ride home:

why my uncle is laughing severely:
day 1: i come to their house, bringing only a duffle bag of dirty clothes
day 1: i launder all of my clothes including the ones i wore to their house, leaving me to wear the clothes my mom left there
day 1: he says we can only go to a restaurant where the items are 60 baht or less because of the way i look
day 1: the dogs are barking at me because of the way i look
day 2: mom's clothes are dirty, so i wear my aunt's clothes, uncle says i look just like auntie, age and everything
day 2: the dogs are barking at me because of the way i look

No comments: