Thursday, May 12, 2011

our faces seem ridiculously important. i suppose that is the first thing you see and then the eyes. but what if there were only the eyes, you know dangling on a string of flesh connecting from your neck? maybe there can be 4 strings of flesh, like a fork, a fork flesh for the eyes and the ears.

dyna is my family for the week bc everyone is in hawaii. she also plays my boyfriend. a more ideal boyfriend because she lets me get my work done. i miss the family that is in hawaii though. i talked to them today and they say they keep thinking about me which is nice. they say its the waterfalls and the tropical plants. they say they're going to show me a lot of pictures. i wish i had gone. i am putting too much thought into the work-filled weekend i have. but hey, im really close to finishing my FB proposal.

No comments: