Wednesday, April 20, 2011

host affiliation and mentor - CHECK!!


was telling SS how great it was to get an email that said my project would be "strongly supported". it feels like my voice is a little bigger in the world, and maybe i will leave tangible, well-shaped foot prints after all.

z and i had a good one on one on the codes and modes of study vs. research. i guess i will be "studying" but it will involve "research". sometimes i like to think that i am an anthropologist of my own kind, but i don't publish papers with validity. i have a 2.5 blogs that are concerned with expressing elements of anthropology, elements of ecology, elements of me. i cannot be the kind of resource i look forward to when i am researching on JSTOR. i am okay with that, i am my own kind of cultural ecologist.

No comments: