Saturday, November 19, 2011

the sweat rolls down my back

Today I realized my soul is dedicated to staying hungry. I know My soulmate will also be hungry.

I'm having a love affair with masters of poetry, like e.e. cummings, i thank You God...for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes, (now the ears of my ears awake and now the eyes of my eyes are opened).

Like all matters of the Heart, you know when you find it, what you truly love.

I can't imagine a better way of spending my Saturday night: scanning negatives, seeing what has culminated from my time in south east asia. I did it! I accomplished mission film scanner today. I thought it would be impossible, but I did it and I bought it and I'm going to have the most self indulgent weekend working on what I love the most. And from here on out, I'll get to share my work with you and I'll never have to wait so many months to see all of my visual investigations.

also becoming obsessed with the whole world catalog. the real charm comes from a hard copy but a soft copy is good enough when im trying to get my hands on everything i can read. TWO things I learned today:

1. Everything is an experiment
2. Don't try to create and analyze at the same time. They're different processes.

No comments: