Saturday, November 5, 2011

Everyone sitting around the tv watching the news- three different families and generations. We just finished dinner, a seven dish meal, typical of my life in pattaya. Oh great, thE news is pointing the area of my apt and how it will be flooded in the next few daysm. Three weeks ago I said I was more afraid of the roaches relocating to the second floor, my apt, than the flooding itself. I think that's changed since I've learned about how disgusting the water is.

Life in pattaya means working from in the meantime while the office is flooded. I get to look out at a beautiful beach with only a few boats that sleep on the sea. Prae and I have been swimming every evening and we'll eat fruit all day long. And when we are almost ready for bed we watch a movie or bbc's robin hood. Still living out of the escape bag, but it's far from bad here. I'm starting to miss all of my traveling work though.
Blood pressure is 93! Heart pulse 74!

No comments: