Saturday, November 12, 2011



Courtesy, modesty, good manners, conformity to definite ethical standards are universal, but what constitutes courtesy, modesty, very good manners, and definite ethical standards is not universal. It is instructive to know that standards differ in the most unexpected ways. Franz Boas, M. Mead's advisor

I want to read Coming of Age in Samoa and Sex and Temperament in Three Primitive Societies
I also plan to go cave hunting in Thailand. Unsure of the date, but certain in absolute feeling that it will happen.
Leaving Pattaya today so I can wait in my own home for the floods to come. It's moving so slowly, but believe it or not, I miss city life.

Oh yes the most exciting news!!! Right before I left I took all my rolls of film to get developed, but then had to leave BKK. But the lab sent it to me so I got a package in the mail with lots of film developed! Ahhh! I couldn't have been happier to touch film, and see these images I've been waiting weeks to see. The only thing is I still don't have a scanner. So to actually share, you and I both have to wait.

No comments: