Monday, June 20, 2011

Despite an amazing trip out east, it feels great to wake up in LA. Gray morning spent with my new electric tea pot watching internet tv and eating sticky rice with mangoes for breakfast. My greenhouse is looking good thanks to mom. I woke up to more budding orchids. Now it's a bike ride around town for a good film processing establishment to reveal photographs from my trip, help mom out at the store, eat with pops, and then an evening swim. Now that I am back, I'll be doing serious planning for my yearlong trip in Thailand- kind of frightening, but what I've been waiting all year for.

I can't believe the last two weeks. I was so lucky to experience all that I did from visiting great friends, eating fresh fish to seeing so much of more of new england and meeting so many gracious and hospitable folks. How am I so lucky to know such lovely people? So very happy!

Also there is a seed planted for another New England project. I think it will be two or so years before it happens, but I'm already brain storming.

No comments: