Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why did you make me human?

I slept 16 hours last night. I spent earlier that day losing a good chunk of thumb via microplaning cheese and then I said fuck this and fuck this pasta, cleaned up the wound and cheese and walked a couple of blocks to look at artists books. After, I thought it would be really nice to go to a bar near my house to have a beer and read my Richard Brautigan. I did that, but I unexpectedly got drunk from the 1/2 pint glass. I walked home and slept for so so so long. Sleep debt is what they call it when you build up your missing hours of sleep. So many bodily affects yesterday.

TODAY TODAY TODAY! Oh even though I have to things I don't want to do today, I am so glad it is today. I am so glad to make oven roasted eggplant and eat fresh fresh cheese. My thumb hurts badly, but I will still take a shower as if nothing happened. I will not run my fingers through my hair. My hairs with get caught in between the sliced flesh of my thumb. So unpleasant. It's gloomy, I love that.

I want a sweater like the one this girl wears in the middle:

1 comment:

melanie jane said...

Estelle,

You are very eloquent.

Love,
Melanie