Wednesday, March 3, 2010

lay me down

what kind of life to lead? is what i'm thinking when i come home.

kae, my sister's roommate told me that this year is my year. she said it'll be bomb or she said it'll be pivotal. jasmine, my chinese fortuneteller, also said good things will come this year and to expect an auspicious 2011. wait, can you believe its march?!

i know i would feel at ease if i was in chinatown right now. tea, dumplings, etc. cheap things. gracefully stern mouths across the streets of chinese people. is that my half future because i am half chinese? i want smile-wrinkles though, but i'm already in a bad mood. i'm basically walking backwards from ever achieving smile-wrinkles.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooo tired right now that it effects my ability to believe that good things are coming. except zach and i found an apt together! haven't signed the lease, but when i do i'll give out my new address to fellow friends.

a wise girl at work told me that i needed to be an advocate for myself. she is so right. im going to do this starting right now by doing some yoga. and then im going to bike over to the botanical nursery and surround myself with plants. Estelle holiday begins.

No comments: