Wednesday, March 24, 2010

$3 ceramic tupperware, french blue

glad the sun is warming down, time to put on the sweater and v. thick socks. brewing rice for breakfast and dinner. going home tomorrow lunch. home sweet home- mom, dad, brother (w his first tattoo), and aunt i haven't seen in 7 yrs.

my current state is weathered. as usual, trying to figure out how to best manage my time. i spend any free time at the new apt. i love love love it. negative scanner is amazing, and i'm so excited to see more newly developed work when i get my negatives back. i certainly don't have the same kind of time i did in philly to put into photo outreach, but i also wasn't taking classes and etc. my days are v. full. it gives me such a powerful sense of autonomy, but look at me, i am so tired.

i want to lay next to a warm body, my almost black hair bun nestled in yr neck, and my ear to your chest. yes, slow kisses on the the eyelids of the sea.

No comments: