Saturday, January 30, 2010

specific and vague

raises questions regarding the power and information and truth of a photograph (in journalism):

It was All Started by a Mouse (Part 1) by Errol Morris

i've been enjoying my time in the city, but i'm already getting sick of walking around the mission. i don't think i want to live there. it was so nice to just go back to my sister's house early, semi-watch blade runner while i fell asleep next to dog thinking about how i should really start my horchata tonight instead of early today. i started my horchata two hours ago, but i feel nice and well rested and i love that i can sit here and read my heart out on a number of things that poke my interest. i love mornings and not being bothered and getting things done. why does it feel so good?

kirstina: phone
me: my phone?
k: phooone
me: phone?
k: phone
me: your phone?
k: phone
me: is it my phone or your phone?
k: phone

another two so shitty apartments yesterday. whats that saying, so shitty in the big city? in this city, you pay what you get for. it might not be a bad idea to take pictures of these places so i can share how bad they actually are. well, another apt today and then taco party where i serve my horchata.

No comments: