Saturday, January 2, 2010

I was born to be a Thai Pop Star, my dad says.



ATTENTION! I have been swooned by the edible arrangement! Yes, cheesy! Yes, delicious! and Yes, I'm in love with this gesture- the sensation of appreciation that is experienced when there is a witness (messenger) to present the sender's token of affection- OH man, there is nothing like it. I mean, even my mother was swooned. I am SO impressed with my doctors (They are great doctors).

also noteworthy, ill but eating well (can't help it):

Breakfast: mom's rice soup with steamed cod and fish sauce, OJ and pineapple for desert.
Lunch: Goddess tea.
Dinner: Dad's tuna (so fresh my brother and I tasted blood), sea urchin sashimi, squid sashimi, raw oysters in sweet rice vinegar and green onions, and ice cream!

No comments: