Friday, October 2, 2009

proscuitto pizza!

oy my stomach hurts, but it does not account for the great times in s.f. so far.

sister is so great. family is such ease. and i see old friends who are been better homes than new places. don't they call that old love?

sister has the sweetest pit bull. her soul only searches for spooners.

the same love that makes me laugh, makes me cry. i am simply enveloped by my curiosity of vulnerability. i want the experience, but it is the last experience i can have by choice. its true i've been aching anyway because i just want to be held in the light by all of my lovers (the others are holding up my lovers). im going to make an animation about it actually. theres going to be a great scene where we are all naked and i'm paraded around by everyone i love as if it were my bat mitzvah. we'll all be younged by love.

1 comment:

JesseArg! said...

http://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Not-Invited-Mitzvah/dp/0786856165/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top