Saturday, October 10, 2009

life in l.a.



i ripped out the carpet, and i ripped out the linoleum to find wood and ply wood in this here studio. i am refinishing the floors and painting them turquoise. i came home from shabat last night and painted the walls ultra white. i added 3 new cacti to my window. i went to home depot to get wooden planks for my iron bed frame. i am reconstructing my life here.

yesterday my mom made me bahn mi. the day before her friend made us chinese fish curry (made w the saltiest fish of the sea, can't remember the name), and for breakfast i had ramen with pickled cabbage, squash and cod. i have a whole salmon waiting to be cooked on my electric grill.



last night daniel took me to a suggested donation yoga studio that is awesome. i have been sitting in on history classes as SMC. and today im going to the hammer to see sharon lockheart and charles burfield w max. i've been riding my bike everywhere.

pictures of my bro, sister and i making pie makes me want to go up and visit them soon. i will actually. zach is in this great film festival in a couple of weekends at ATA and the program looks amazing. i am so psyched.

No comments: