Wednesday, December 3, 2008

what a strangely successful day. a desire for progression was the precedent for today. there was a small portion of disappointment but it was replaced by the fulfilling presence of an old companion.

things going my way. the head is feeling clear, and my heart is feeling very big. im getting speed on finding the time to work, and to think about my work (i am so lucky, extended div iii). we read a great book under a statue this morning that revealed some burning interests i had not yet recognized.

took advantage of the light today. it was patterned from my curtains and my sheets. 2-3 pm my room gets the most light. living room gets my favorite light around 9 or 10 am.

i have also been driven by my new favorite song called will you touch me by yoko ono, the version that john lennon records for her. acoustic.

and have been thinking about reinstating painting (very large brush strokes; fauvism; the beast!), video (wind blowing through long prairie grass, japanese forest grass, or someone finding me buried in the badlands some where), and ethnography (something that looks like authorship even though there may be no intention of publication/yoking together a multi-faceted representation)

i looked back at my recent entries, and they really disturbed me. i've decided that i no longer confide in the camera phone. they tell too many things, and really the world is so much better when you can't see everything.

No comments: