Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i dont know how to say it? an old man in his kimono house this week gave me an anime called 'dirty pair'. he said i would like it. from this same place i got this beautiful button of the lone ranger that now sits on my red southwestern travel bag.

my week in san francisco was marvelous. from this week i'd like to pick out the warm welcome, the holiday dinner, the long walk, long talks and every breakfast and meal of pho i ate.

pictured below is a fern i woke up to. i stared at it for a good ten minutes one morning. easy to say that i am obsessed with it. it has these furry ringlets that i just love. also pictured below is my unraveled sweater and a drawing i did of the fern.






mostly on my mind:
-options
-the conflict of options (you or you? or both?)
-keeping it real/acting this out appropriately
-learning french in the car (j'ai oubliƩe!)
-my teeth

and something to be excited for:

No comments: