Thursday, May 8, 2008

you won't get with me tonight





tis the season.


lets see. i have no idea how i am doing. this is only because there are so many things on my to do list and they either make me feel very good or not so good. i'm just fluctuating all the time. all the activities that allude to the end of things in western mass, like packing or moving, make me freak out. actually, what i think i've set myself up for is a very intense freak out because i wont do anything i need to do until the last two days. but it means that my freak out is not prolonged, so it seems like a good idea to hike and eat ice cream whenever i can (like yesterday!). those are the kind of things that make me feel really really good.




outside my window it is perfect, i see a forest that looks calm, cold and a bit damp. perfect mornings are when no one else is up. and it's a little cold, nothing that could hurt you but only make you desire your bed and a cup of earl gray a little bit more.

especially after your good friend from home calls to say that if you are tired, you should also lie in bed and i'll read you a story called the little prince. that's a good night.

No comments: